Pickup Locations & Times for all Tours by Local Maui Tours
We're happy to accommodate special pick up locations and times and we offer free hotel pickups.
Lahaina/West Maui and Wailea passengers
- Meet at the Kahului Park and Ride, located at the intersection of Highway 311 and Highway 380.
- The Park & Ride is situated along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking that faces Hwy 380 (west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului).
From Wailea / Makena / Kihei – the South side of the island
- Take Highway 31 (Pi’ilani Highway) and head north.
- Follow the airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311.
- As you approach Kahului you'll go through two stoplights, one at Hansen Rd and one at Hookele Rd. Turn left at the next intersection onto Highway 380 Kuihelani Hwy.
- Go 200 yards and turn right into Park n’ Ride commuter lot.
From Lahaina /Ka’anapali /Kapalua – the West side of the island
- Head south on Highway 30 toward Kahului .
- Turn right onto Hwy 380.
- Continue on Highway 380 Kuihelani Hwy for five miles. You will see a concrete block wall on left.
- Turn left across highway into Park n’ Ride commuter parking lot.
Cruise ship passengers participating in our private Maui tours.
- Kahului Cruise Ship: Meet at the cruise ship's tour pick-up area, this will be a designated area at the cruise ship dock, and will be where all the other passengers are gathered to go on other tours or taxis. Please feel free to call us if you have any trouble locating this area or our tour van (808)-446-2611.
- Lahaina Cruise Ship: Meet in front of The Pioneer Inn, located at 658 Wharf Street
Lahaina, Hawaii 96761.