Majestic West Maui Tour With Local Maui Tours
Our 7 hour coastal private tour around West Maui invites you to enjoy all the epic, tropical visuals and adventures of this incredibly scenic side of Maui.
This route is less well known than the road to Hana, and is packed with hidden treasures along the way.
Tour includes complimentary fresh baked banana bread (1-2 loaves depending on group size).
Stops during the Majestic West Maui Tour include (but are not limited to)...
- The Nakalele Blowhole
- A sightseeing adventure or swim at the Olivine Tidal Pools
- A hike and swim (swim optional) at the Makamaka’ole stream and waterfall
- The famous Waihe’e Ridge hike with spectacular coastal and waterfall views
- A drive-through the picturesque Hawaiian village of Kahakuloa, which provides a breathtaking stopping point for a picnic lunch on the overlook
- A visit to Lahaina Town, the historic whaling capital of Hawaii
- The Olowalu Petroglyphs
Your guide will give you unique local insights into Hawaiian history and lore while explaining the geologic scenery of this costal tour. This is a relaxing exploration of the underdeveloped, exquisite side of West Maui.
For lunch, we will bring sack lunches (cost not included in the tour price) and have a lovely picnic along the way. This tour includes complimentary fresh baked banana bread (1-2 loaves depending on group size).
Book your tour now, and let Local Maui Tours take you on an unforgettable adventure packed with all the eye-catching gems that West Maui has to offer!